One Lovely Blog Award
Hi there everyone!
I am glad to finally get around to announce that I have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog” Award. I would like to thank the super awesome, Ritu (https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com) for nominating me!
There are rules for this award and I am copying and pasting it here from Ritu’s post (https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/theone-lovely-blog-award/):
“I must follow these rules:- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. – Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.- Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.”
Seven Facts/Things About Me:
- I choose not to post pictures of myself online.
- I take humor and laughter extremely seriously.
- I like to dance but no one can tell that I am dancing.
- I am considering starting another blog where I post a whole bunch of random facts.
- I belong in the past.
- I greatly enjoy reading.
- I love the etymology of things.
- Uncertain if I can re-nom. Ritu, but I will do it anyway. She has taught me a lot about Sikhs, we have shared stories of discrimination, and we want to educate people. Here is her blog site again: https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com.
- History enthusiast, and intelligent and articulate person: http://philipcoulter.wordpress.com/.
- Getting past the negativity: http://mylifeandpersonaladvice.wordpress.com/.
- Brave blogger who went through so much and writes some of the greatest posts you will ever read: loosescrewsrustysprings.wordpress.com.
- I am not interested in the latest fashion, entertainment, and philanthropy, but someone else must be, right?: https://cjbitblog.wordpress.com/.
- Aspiring young blood: https://englishphilia.wordpress.com/.
I do not know that many people so I have plenty of extra nominating spaces. Just give me some time to notify them by commenting on their blogs.