The super duper Ritu nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! It is such a tremendous honor that she nominated me, hey, even remembered me with her super busy life of being a mom, wife, teacher, and fun-energetic-optimistic-all-around person that she is! Thank you so much!
Ritu and I met in Community Pool late last year over this hot post. I didn’t comment on her blog post, but my fiery comment was in The Pool. There, I shared my experience with racism – being a person of Chinese descent, hell, person of Asian descent during the financial crisis where all the jobs had gone to China. I’ll omit that encounter. Ever since that post, Ritu and I were friends, reading, liking, and commenting on each other’s posts.
Rules to Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog in your post
- Seven facts about yourself
- Pass it on and let them know they’ve been nominated
Seven facts about Leanne Lieu:
- I’m curious
- I like to learn
- I like to solve problems
- I use “super” or “super duper” when necessary/applicable
- I can wire-wrap glass to be on necklaces (thanks to my most recent odd job where I met some great guys – no, not for dating (they all have girlfriends to my knowledge); they have good characters, they’re really funny, and they’re helpful)
- I like colors
- I’m going back to school soon and I predict that this blog will be in limbo for the current events portion or I will post sporadically, because of school consuming my life. If you read EACh, I’m editing so I can schedule posts for as long as I can
This award is for loyal fans/commenters. The recipient could be a fellow blogger, follower, or regular commenter. Since I only know of Ritu as my most loyal fellow blogger, it’s obvious I’m nominating her. In addition, I’m dedicating this to my loyal readers – whoever you are – so feel free to claim it.